You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||40" L x 48" W x 28" H|
|Pallet Deck Type||Open Deck|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||6600|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||1320|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
The CP-O-40-C shipping and storage containers transform a good idea...the "knock-down" container into a great idea. That's because, unlike folding-wall containers, the patented design allows all walls to be completely detached from the pallet.
Inside dimensions: 36" x 44" x 23"
Runners: Two "Long-Side" Runners run the 48" length of the bin (3 "Short-Side" runners may be substituted on request and run the 40" side).
- Four disassembled containers fit into a single unit with the pallet bases nested on top. That means five containers fit in the footprint of one.
- You save up to 75% of storage and trailer space compared to straight-wall containers; up to 30% greater space savings compared to folding designs.
- Increased space efficiency directly translates into reduced transportation costs and greater profitability for you.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and product protection. No splinters, rust or paint chips to contaminate products.
- Meets USDA standards for direct food contact in agricultural and food processing applications.
- Four-way forklift Entry.
- Stackable up to six units high.
- Completely recyclable.
- Pallets can be used separately.