You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 6.3" H|
|Pallet Type||Rackable Pallets, Stackable Pallets, FDA Approved Pallets|
|Pallet Deck Type||Open Deck|
|Base Type||6 Runner Cross Bottom|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||30000|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||5000|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||2200|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
This FDA Approved rackable pallet is injection molded using High Density Polyethylene for excellent impact properties and is ideal for closed loop systems. The 4 way entry is compatible with nearly all fork trucks and hand trucks. The full picture frame bottom allows for increased stackability and racking.
Includes 6mm (.24") Safety Lip to reduce payload slippage.
- Cost effective
- Extraordinary weight-to-load capacity ratio
- Resistant to insects, bacteria and fungi
- No sirex treatment required
- Excellent usability for block stacking by cruciform perimeter base
- Environmentally friendly product of 100% regenerated plastics, completely recyclable
- 6mm (.24") Safety Lip