You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||4" L x 48" W x 3.3" H|
|Pallet Type||Custom/Specialty Pallets, Export Pallets|
|Pallet Deck Type||No|
|Pallet Size (in.)||48.5x4.7|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||30800|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||0|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
The SB-48-1 Strapping beam is a flexible runner that can be used to move straped Boards, Rigid Sheets, or other hard-to-transport with ease.
Known internatioally as the Binda 122, a user can choose as many runners as needed to meet the needs of their cargo to create effortless access for forklifts and pallet jacks.
Includes: 1 strapping beam.
- Notched to position strapping bands
- Protects goods from pressure marks
- Stable and damage free strapped loads
- Allows for multiple layers of strapped loads
- Easy and safe separation of strapped loads
- Ideal for automated packaging systems
- Cost effective
- Strong and durable
- Clean and easy to handle
- Beams interlock for self storage
- Material: Polyolefin ACM
Please Note: This pallet's ACM material must remain dry and will lose its structural integrity if washed or wetted.