You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 50" H|
|Pallet Deck Type||Closed Deck|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||3960|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||1320|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
The CP-S-40-C2 shipping and storage containers transform a good idea...the "knock-down" container... into a great idea. That's because, unlike folding-wall containers, the patented design allows all walls to be completely detached from the pallet. Inside Dimensions 36" x 44" x 44".
- Four disassembled containers fit into a single unit with the pallet bases nested on top. That means five containers fit in the footprint of one.
- You save up to 75% of storage and trailer space compared to straight-wall containers; up to 30% greater space savings compared to folding designs.
- Increased space efficiency directly translates into reduced transportation costs and greater profitability for you.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and product protection. No splinters, rust or paint chips to contaminate products.
- Meets USDA standards for direct food contact in agricultural and food processing applications.
- Four-way forklift Entry.
- Stackable up to six units high.
- Completely recyclable.
- Pallets can be used separately.