You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 31" H|
|Pallet Deck Type||Closed Deck|
|Base Type||3 Runner|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||1500|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||14000|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
● 3 full-bin sizes/1 half-bin size ● Maintenance-free HDPE plastic ● Solid or vented walls ● Runner options to meet any material handling system (see chart) ● 4-way and 2-way lift entry options ● MACX bins stack interchangeably ● Nest when empty ● Corrosion- and UV-resistant ● Heat- and cold-resistant from -40°F to 140°F ● Meet USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling ● Reusable and 100% recyclable ● No minimum order for standard products/ options ● Solid bins available in seven colors (or custom colors with minimum order) ● Vented bins stocked in gray only
3 full-bin sizes/1 half-bin size
Maintenance-free HDPE plastic
MACX bins stack interchangeably
Nest when empty
Corrosion- and UV-resistant
Heat- and cold-resistant from -40°F to 140°F
Meet USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling
Reusable and 100% recyclable
These high-impact-resistant bins are built for the most rigorous demands, and are available in solid or vented side walls and with almost unlimited options to fit a wide range of material handling needs and systems.
Engineered from maintenance-free, high-impact resistant HDPE structural foam, it is built to meet the most rigorous demands.
Outside Dimensions: 40" x 48" x 31"
Inside Dimensions: 36.5" x 45" x 25.75"
Capacity: 190 Gallons
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty
- Stackable-patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- Collapsible for less expensive shipping and better storage
- 2 access doors for easy of loading and unloading