You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 4.75" H|
|Pallet Type||Rackable Pallets, Stackable Pallets, Export Pallets|
|Pallet Deck Type||Closed Deck|
|Base Type||3 Runner|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||5500|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||2500|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
One Way's Used stackable plastic pallet combines strength and economy in a lightweight design for superior performance at an affordable price. Fabricated from HDPE, this stackable pallet features a single-piece 3 runner base for added stability. They are ideal for stack loading, closed loop shipping, distribution, production floor storage, automated material handling, and export applications. Superior engineering allows 5,500 lbs static capacity (bottom pallet in stacks).
2-Way w/ Hand Truck
4-Way w/ Fork Lift
Dimensions: 40" x 48" x 4.75"
- Cost effective
- Extraordinary weight-to-load capacity ratio
- Resistant to insects, bacteria and fungi
- No sirex treatment required
- Excellent usability for block stacking by cruciform perimeter base
- Environmentally friendly recycled polypropylene is completely recyclable