You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 5.7" H|
|Pallet Type||Rackable Pallets, Stackable Pallets|
|Pallet Deck Type||Closed Deck|
|Base Type||6 Runner Cross Bottom|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||15000|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||3500|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||2000|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
This economical rackable pallet is injection molded using Polyolefin ACM material and is ideal for closed loop systems. The 4 way entry is compatible with nearly all fork trucks and hand trucks. The full perimeter bottom allows for increased stackability and racking.
Also known as: Uline H-5490 Solid Top Rackable Plastic Pallet - 48" x 40"
- Structurally molded with Polyolefin ACM material, a proprietary PP/PE/Cellulose blend
- Cost Effective
- Very Stable
- Excellent usability for block stacking by cruciform perimeter-base
- Easy and safe to handle
- Resistant to insects, bacteria and fungi
- No sirex treatment required
- Environmentally friendly product of 100% regenerated plastics, completely recyclable
Please Note: This pallet's ACM material must remain dry and will lose its structural integrity if washed or wetted.