You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||48" L x 40" W x 6" H|
|Pallet Type||Nestable Pallets, Export Pallets|
|Pallet Deck Type||Open Deck|
|Base Type||Nesting Feet|
|Pallet Size (in.)||40x48|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||6600|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||3000|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||0|
|Product Location||North Carolina|
|Country Of Origin||Israel|
This lightweight, nestable pallet is easy to handle and made from high-quality recycled HDPE resin and has a 3,000 lb dynamic capacity.
The reinforced, perforated pallet deck has an anti-slip surface and an open design to reduce weight without sacrificing capacity.
Ideal for one way export shipments, light-medium duty reusable applications, WIP, storage, display, and distribution applications.
A superior nesting ratio allows for 1620 pallets to fit in a 53' truck, significantly reducing per pallet shipping costs.
Up to 8 Anti-slip grommets can be added in the field (Not Included)
- Recycled High Density Polyethylene, high pressure molded materials
- Durable solid body one-piece nestable construction
- Entry: 4-way forklift and hand truck entry (US and EU)
- Base: 9 nesting feet
- Ventilated Deck * Chemical Resistant
- Meets GMA Industry Standards
- Made from 100% recyclable HDPE