You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Dimensions||32" L x 30" W x 25" H|
|Pallet Deck Type||Closed Deck|
|Base Type||2 Runner|
|Pallet Size (in.)||30x32|
|Static/Floor Load Capacity (lbs.)||2000|
|Dynamic/Fork Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Racking/Edge Load Capacity (lbs.)||No|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
The CP-S-32-C-34 shipping and storage container is completely collapsible.
Requires narrow jack, narrow fork entry.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (inches)
- Length: 31.9″
- Width: 29.8″
- Height: 25″
INSIDE DIMENSIONS (inches)
- Length: 29.4″
- Width: 27.3″
- Height: 19.25″
Container Capacity (lbs.): 2,000
Fill Line Height: 18.5″
Collapsed Height: 14.25″
Weight (lbs.): 77
Return Ratio: 2.3:1
Door Dimensions: Height: 10.5″ H x 17.3″ W
Fork Opening (Long Side): 3.38″ x 10.25″
Fork Opening (Short Side): 2.25″ x 7.3″
53′ Trailer Capacity (Collapse): 420
53′ Trailer Capacity (Assembled): 240
Maximum Loaded Stacks:
- STATIC: 6 HIGH
- DYNAMIC: 4 HIGH
- Four disassembled containers fit into a single unit with the pallet bases nested on top. That means five containers fit in the footprint of one.
- You save up to 75% of storage and trailer space compared to straight-wall containers; up to 30% greater space savings compared to folding designs.
- Increased space efficiency directly translates into reduced transportation costs and greater profitability for you.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and product protection. No splinters, rust or paint chips to contaminate products.
- Meets USDA standards for direct food contact in agricultural and food processing applications.
- Four-way forklift entry.
- Narrow fork handjack required.
- Stackable up to six units high.
- Completely recyclable.
- Pallets can be used separately.